A place for everything that is close to my heart....from ramblings of an idle mind to something inspirational to fun and humor.....self-written and sourced....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lost love

I trusted you with my heart,
But you broke it to pieces.
I wanted you
To walk into my life,
But you walked away.
I wanted to lean on your shoulder,
To sleep in your arms,
But you just shrugged away.
I never wanted to be alone,
But you deserted me
When I had not a single soul around.
I wanted to be a part of you,
And for you to be a part of me,
But you never did care enough.
I wanted to be
Your soulmate for ever,
But you never bared your soul to me.
I never wanted to cry again,
Not a single day in my life,
But you left me pained forever.
I wanted to kiss
All your worries away,
But you never opened your lips to me.
I poured my heart into my letters,
Meant it when I said, "I love you",
But you never did.
When you bid adieu, I still waited,
Maybe you would turn back,
But you never did.

No comments: