A place for everything that is close to my heart....from ramblings of an idle mind to something inspirational to fun and humor.....self-written and sourced....

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Your beautiful brown eyes

You may conceal your innermost feelings,
But those beautiful brown eyes of yours,
They give you away,
You may say you don't love me,
But those beautiful brown eyes cannot lie,
The pain in those eyes
Haunts me long after we part,
Oh! What I would not do
To wipe out the sadness
From the depths of those brown eyes,
Those beautiful brown eyes of yours,
Make me want to live,
Those beautiful brown eyes of yours,
Make me want to digress from sanity,
'Hold me! Make love to me!",
They seem to say,
I wish I could drown
In those deep brown pools of your eyes,
Those beautiful brown eyes of yours,
They draw me to you,
I can feel your softness and warmth,
In those beautiful brown eyes,
I could look into them forever,
Those beautiful brown eyes of yours.

No comments: