A place for everything that is close to my heart....from ramblings of an idle mind to something inspirational to fun and humor.....self-written and sourced....

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fond memories



Alone she was and smiling,

Her eyes said she was lost

In a faraway land,

Someone asked her,

"Why are you smiling alone?,"

And she replied,

With shyness and love in her voice,

Sweeter than a thousand silver bells,

As only a woman in love can say,

"I have my beloved in my heart

And thoughts of him

In my mind,

Where am I alone?"

10 comments:

Sathej said...

Nice little verse!
Sathej

Nithya said...

M&B M&B M&B M&B M&B :D :D :D

:) Correct thaane ?? ;)

Nithya said...

I meant M&B influence :D :P

Priya Iyer said...

sathej and biofreak,

thanks! :-)

niths,

nope, don't think so...haven't read an mb in ages! :-) maybe the weather again! ;-)

its like, i saw this pic and just had to write this! :-)

Nithya said...

Ah Iyer...Parineeta :) Vidya Balan looks totally adorable in this pic (and in the movie too), doesn't she ???

Sharan, ton opinion sil vous plait :P ;)

Silviya Soni said...

hey...dear very nice..from were you get this brilliant ideas to write man...i give you 100 % for this quote ,,,because withou being in love you have arosed that feeling in your writting...great...

Anonymous said...

very romantic! :-)

p.s: thanks for the blogroll. So now I'm the 'Namesake'! niiice!

Ryan said...

my opinion??

@nithya --> "Sigh...[:)]"

super photo... :D :D

Priya Iyer said...

@niths,

yep, she looks so damn sweet in the pic! :-) haven't seen the movie though! :-(

@sillu,

hey, welcome! thank you so much! :-)

@priya,

welcome madam! :-)

@sharan,

adhu yenna sigh??? :-)

Ryan said...

ask nithya!!