A place for everything that is close to my heart....from ramblings of an idle mind to something inspirational to fun and humor.....self-written and sourced....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Love in waiting




A wealth of emotions
Waiting to be felt,
A wealth of experiences
Waiting to be had,
A wealth of journeys
Waiting to be undertaken,
A wealth of dreams
Waiting to be realised,
A wealth of memories
Waiting to be created,
A heartful of love and trust
Waiting to be reciprocated,
A whole lifetime
Waiting to be shared,
Half of my soul
Waiting for the other half
To make it a whole,
Come, step into my life
Be one with me,
Come, make my life
More meaningful,
Let us multiply our joys
And divide our sorrows,
Let us stand united,
One against the world,
Come, let us make
The world more beautiful - together.

No comments: