A place for everything that is close to my heart....from ramblings of an idle mind to something inspirational to fun and humor.....self-written and sourced....

Friday, May 4, 2007

What's in a name?

This is an excerpt from an actual call made by the marketing team in our office to a customer:

Marketing executive: Good afternoon, this is M$$$$$$ calling from xxxx. I would like to talk to you about a membership in our firm.

Customer: Good afternoon, M@@@@@@. Tell me.

Marketing executive: Madam, M$$$$$$ here. Can I talk to you now? Are you free?

Customer: Can you please say your name in Hindi? (???????)

I would love to know how one says one's name in Hindi! :-)

2 comments:

Nithya said...

ROFL...How much more insane can ppl actually get ??

That Khakhra post was funny :D
That reminds me...Long since i actually ate Khakhras with Mangai Thokku :D yummmmmmmmmm

Priya Iyer said...

Nithya,

Thanks for stopping by.....

Khakhra and mangai thokku! Hmmmm....Interesting combination! Need to try out! :-)